The Invitation Program will be held from the 4th to the 5th of December. It includes:
• 3 nights hotel accommodation downtown
• free customized table at the Rights Centre on the 4th and the 5th of December
• help in matching the b2b meetings with Italian exhibitors
• light lunch during the b2b meetings
• official catalogue of the event
• entrance pass
• free wi-fi
• shuttle bus between the hotel and fair building and vice versa
IMPORTANT: for a limited number of appliers, coming from Extra EU countries, the organization will also cover the flight ticket in economy class.
Foreign publishers or literary agents interested in exploring new opportunities, making contacts and negotiating with Italian publishers.
Priority is given to: operators looking for Italian writers and books that could be translated and published in their country; publishing houses with Italian titles in their catalogue; people with 3 years of experience in the publishing field.
To apply fill in the form below within 12th July 2019. The selection will be made after this date. Organizers will reply to all the appliers.
Jonathan Bazzi vince il premio che la trasmissione di Rai Radio 3 ha consegnato durante la diretta dell’8 dicembre da ...Leggi tutto
Straordinario risultato per la 18° edizioneLeggi tutto