The Invitation Program will be held from 5th to 6th December. It includes:
• 3 nights hotel accommodation downtown
• free customized table at the Rights Centre on 5th and 6th December
• help in matching the b2b meetings with Italian exhibitors
• light lunch during the b2b meetings
• official catalogue of the event
• entrance pass
• free wi-fi
• shuttle bus between the hotel and fair building and vice versa
IMPORTANT: for a limited number of appliers, coming from Extra EU countries, the organization will also cover the flight ticket in economy class.
Foreign publishers or literary agents interested in exploring new opportunities, making contacts and negotiating with Italian publishers.
Priority is given to: operators looking for Italian writers and books that could be translated and published in their country; publishing houses with Italian titles in their catalogue; people with 3 years of experience in the publishing field.
To apply fill in the form below within 20th July 2018. Selection will be made after that date. Organizers will reply to all the appliers.
L’incontro tra Andrea Camilleri e Salvatore Silvano Nigro previsto per domenica 9 dicembre in chiusura della 17esima e...Leggi tutto