The Fellowship Program will be held from the afternoon of the 2nd to the 5th of December. It includes:
• 5 nights hotel accommodation downtown
• visits and meetings with publishing houses and bookshops in Rome on the afternoon of the 2nd and on the 3rd of December
• free customized table at the Rights Centre on the 4th and 5th of December
• help in matching the b2b meetings with Italian exhibitors
• light lunch during the b2b meetings
• official catalogue of the event
• entrance pass
• free wi-fi
• shuttle bus between the hotel and fair building and vice versa
IMPORTANT: the Organizer will cover the flight ticket to appliers coming from Extra EU countries.
Publishing houses specialized in “Adult fiction”.
Priority is given to: operators looking for Italian writers and books that could be translated and published in their country; publishing houses with Italian titles in their catalogue; people with 3 years of experience in the publishing field.
To apply fill in the Application form below within 12th July 2019. Selection will be made after this date. Organizers will reply to all the appliers.
Nei giorni scorsi sono stati pubblicati i dati definitivi del mercato editoriale tedesco nel 2018, dopo le anticipazioni...Leggi tutto
Negli ultimi anni molte case editrici hanno dimostrato di aver capito l’importanza di saper sfruttare a proprio vantag...Leggi tutto
“Siamo un’industria solida, la prima industria culturale del Paese, ma continuiamo a camminare su unaLeggi tutto