The Fellowship Program will be held from 3rd to 6th December. It includes:
• 5 nights hotel accommodation downtown
• visits and meetings in publishing houses and bookshops in Rome
• free customized table at the Rights Centre on 5th and 6th December
• help in matching the b2b meetings with Italian exhibitors
• light lunch during the b2b meetings
• official catalogue of the event
• entrance pass
• free wi-fi
• shuttle bus between the hotel and fair building and vice versa
IMPORTANT: the Organizer will cover flight ticket to appliers coming from Extra EU countries.
Publishing Houses specialized in “Children Books and Comics”.
Priority is given to: operators looking for Italian writers and books that could be translated and published in their country; publishing houses with Italian titles in their catalogue; people with 3 years of experience in the publishing field.
To apply fill in the Application form below within 20th July 2018. Selection will be made after that date. Organizers will reply to all the appliers.
L’incontro tra Andrea Camilleri e Salvatore Silvano Nigro previsto per domenica 9 dicembre in chiusura della 17esima e...Leggi tutto