Più libri più liberi is a unique industry event in Europe providing unequalled opportunities to meet a great number of Italian publishers with an innovative approach to the market.
The PLPL Business Centre is a 500 m2 area for the exclusive use of professional operators: a meeting point for all actors of the Italian and international publishing world to establish ties with the publishers of Più libri più liberi. It will be accessible from Wednesday 4 to Friday 6 December 2019.
An exclusive area incorporating:
• The Lounge: an elegant 300 m2 space with controlled access where to organise meetings in a more informal setting or simply have a coffee. Reserved for exhibitors, the press and speakers;
• The Meeting Room, a semi-enclosed hall with seating for 40, where workshops and business presentations can be held. Equipped with computers, a connected screen and audio system;
• The Club B2B, the heart of the Business Centre: furnished with chairs and tables for the exclusive use of registered companies to set up meetings with their clients;
• A reception desk with dedicated secretarial services.
Why should you participate?
• To increase the visibility of your company in the Italian publishing market
• To meet potential new clients
• To consolidate ties with your existing clients
• To present best practices, services and innovative products to publishers
Whom is it addressed to?
To all the professionals who work with publishers: communication, translation and editorial agencies; distributors, book promotion networks, exporters; printers, paper producers and professionals of the printing industry; legal and management firms specialised in the publishing sector; innovative startups.
What we offer
• All services specified in the Large, Medium, Small packages
• Targeted communication to exhibitors and professionals before and during the fair both through the traditional and digital channels of the fair and of the Associazione Italiana Editori.
• Support in organising meetings with the exhibitors of the fair.
Are you interested in joining the Business Centre?Contact us!
Paola Seghi – Emanuela Pinto – Sara Mazzucchi
tel 0289280801 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Editori e autori “insieme” per il primo grande evento culturale italiano (1 - 4 ottobre) dedicato alla lettura. In u...Leggi tutto
L’AIE cancella l’edizione 2020 di Più libri più liberi per l’epidemia Covid-19. Non ci sono le condizioni per or...Leggi tutto
Presentazione dei dati del mercato editoriale nei primi quattro mesi del 2020, nel pieno della crisi Covid-19.Leggi tutto
Dal lessico della crisi al lessico della speranza. Abbiamo chiesto ai nostri protagonisti di indicarci una parola.Leggi tutto